I am a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Bar Association. I have been Chairman of the Monroe County Bar Association's Personal Injury Committee, Legislative Committee, and Medical Liaison Committee. I was the primary drafter of the Inter-Professional Code of Doctors and Lawyers, the ethical guidelines for interaction between doctors and lawyers, which was adopted in 1996 by the Monroe County Medical Society and the Monroe County Bar Association. I have lectured at attorney seminars on trial and civil practice techniques and procedures, and I have been published in the Journal of the New York State Bar Association on auto insurance issues. I am a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the New York State Bar Association. I have also testified before the New York State Harvard Study on medical malpractice. I am diplomaed by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
- St. Lawrence University (B.A., 1976)
- Gonzaga University Law School
- Witness, New York State Department of Health Public Hearings, Harvard Medical Practice Study, 1990.
- Author: "New York State Insurance Department Revolutionizes Underinsurance Policies and Practices," New York State Bar Journal, March/April 1994.
- 1983, New York
- 1984, U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- Wolak v. Power Authority, 221 A.D.2d 921 (Sup. Ct. New York)
- Grover v. Town of Montour, 252 A.D.2d 859 (Sup. Ct. New York)
- Sopha v. Combustion Engineering, 261 A.D.2d 911 (Sup. Ct. New York)
- Jackson v Guardsmark, Inc., 57 A.D. 3d 1409 (Sup. Ct. New York)
- Bassat v Alpha Iron Works, Inc., 75 A.D. 3d 1062 (Sup. Ct. New York)